Monday, June 24, 2013

WIP Up The Week: June 24


Here are my Works In Progress for the week! I have a couple other projects I'm not finished with yet, but I can't access them because I am moving Friday so they're all packed up in boxes! Boo.



Last week I made a series of high-textured dishcloths, which you'll get to see in tomorrow's post, and I just knew the last one had to be the crocodile stitch. I've wanted to learn how to do this stitch since the first time I saw it, but through Google search and Ravelry, I couldn't find any dishcloth patterns made with it! So I went ahead and learned the stitch, and then unraveled it and started turning it into a dish cloth. I'll be sharing this pattern with you lovelies for free as soon as it's ready, so keep an eye out!








This simple beanie is going to be my first sale ever! One of my boyfriend's workout buddies wanted a plain black beanie to work out in. I'm terrified it's going to be too large, I should have eyed up his hat size or even asking, instead of just guessing. It's basically done, it just needs to get finished off.







Sorry for the glowy phone-camera photos. That hat looks radioactive! Tell me what your WIPs are in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, I'd love to hear your thoughts!