Friday, June 14, 2013

Super Massive Media List

Whew! I have so many different accounts so that everyone can keep up with Crochet by Conroy on their normal social media hubs, I decided it's time to make a list. The other night I had a dream that my business failed because I didn't have an Instagram account. Yes, I am going social media crazy. Keeping in mind that my blog and Etsy shop are my primary accounts, here are all the different ways you can stay up to date with Crochet by Conroy on the web.



Blog - you're here!
crochetbyconroy.blogspot.ca


Etsy (COMING SOON)
crochetbyconroy.etsy.com






Pinterest
pinterest.com/crochetbyconroy



Facebook (COMING SOON)
facebook.com/crochetbyconroy



Twitter
twitter.com/crochetbyconroy


Youtube
youtube.com/crochetbyconroy



Google Plus
plus.google.com/100601774033638602408/posts


Ravelry
ravelry.com/people/crochetbyconroy






The funny-sad part is this isn't even all of them, there's a couple more for purely administrative purposes or will only be used in conjunction with blog posts. I guess it's a good thing I don't do business cards, huh? I think I'll need to hire a social media manager if I take up any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hi, I'd love to hear your thoughts!